Trekking, Heritage & Tour Package – Experience all in One Trip.
A Trip includes 3 days easy cultural trekking on a very popular Kathmandu rim trekking region. The trek is in a wonderful Shivapuri National Park. The Park is really well and in a good condition. While trekking, you will also be walking through the villages where you will meet hospitable people out there. Majestic Himalayan views from Chisapani, on the way and in Nagarkot are amazingly awe-inspiring. Trekking, Heritage & Tour Package designed by Himalayan Adventure Sports a real guide of Himalayan Treks. Heritage sites and wildlife activities offer you thrilling white water rafting too. It happens before taking you to the lush jungle safari in the most popular Chitwan National Park.
In Chitwan National Park, You are taken to the jungle riding on the back of the elephant.This offers to to observe different kind of rare animals. If you are lucky you can even see Bengal tigers. Many have done that before. Traditional stick dance of tharu people, visiting their villages and jungle walk is very exciting. Bird watching, canoe ride, visiting elephant breeding center and elephant bathing are major activities in a full board trip. These wonderful activities include in Trekking, Heritage & Tour Package itinerary.
When activities are over in the Chitwan, then you are in the touristic, mountain and lake city in Pokhara. The second largest metropolitan city in Nepal. Boating on the lakes and sunrise from the Himalayas. visiting amazing caves and old temples including short hiking around Pokhara are the activities.all of them are so awesom. When you are flying from Pokhara to Kathmandu there are other mountains still to look at. The closest before ending up your trip. Like Trekking, Heritage & Tour Package we have another wonderful langtang valley trek trip. Our clients regard this trek as the best treks for 2018 in Nepal. It is actually so because it is the famous northern trek in Nepal. Trekking in langtang is really an awesome ans awe-inspiring.
Trekking, Heritage & Tour Package HIGHLIGHTS:
- Glance at the most popular cultural, historical and spiritual heritage sites including pray at the monastery.
- 3 Days Treks on Kathmandu Valley Cultural Trekking Trail to experience real easy trek.walking through the villages of hospitable people with awe-inspiring views of different Himalayas.
- Exciting 3 hours white water rafting on the very famous Trisuli River. Rafts are with III + grade rafts with well experienced river guide with safety jackets on the way to the Chitwan National Park.
- 2nights 3 days wildlife activities in the lush jungle of the largest Chitwan National Park. In Nepal you can see rare wild lives including Bengal Tigers and like.Plus one horn rhinoceros and other hundreds species of animals with more than 600 different wild plants.
- 2nights 3 days in the mountain and the lake city of pokhara for majestic views of Annapurna Himalayas and more.
- To book the trip and /or for your further query please write us at email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1, Arrive in Kathmandu Nepal (1350m) and transfer to Hotel organized by Himalayan Adventure Sports.
You are met at the airport and transferred to accommodations. Check into the hotel arranged by Himalayan Adventure Sports briefing on the trip.
Day 2, Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley for experiencing Buddhism and Hinduism (1350m)
Visit Boudhanath Stupa considered the world’s largest Buddhist shrine, a site of pilgrimage for Buddhists from all over the world. Continue to the Hindu temple of Pashupathinath built in pagoda style with a gilded roof and site of holy Hindu cremations. Then explore the ancient Swayambhunath monkey temple, the most profound expression of Buddhist symbolism in Nepal and the central location of the valley’s creation myth. The surrounding area is home to hundreds of Tibetans in exile.
Day 3, Kathmandu to Sundarija, 1 h 32 min (27.6 km) Trekking time 5-6 hours.
From Sundarijal, the trail climbs continuously through forest to a medieval looking reservoir, the dam and waterworks. The trail leaves the water supply system and climbs steeply to a road to 1550 meters. Then cross the road and continue climb to the top of the Shivapuri ridge, the first village on the trail with the sprawling Tamang settlement of Milkshake at 1895 meters. There are few small tea shops where you can stop for a cup of tea and enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. Beyond Mulkharka, the trail continues to climb steadily. After passing through the army camp, the trail enters into Shivapuri National Park. Most of the Shivapuri ridge has dense forest of pine and oak. Climb continues down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisapani. Stay overnight in Chisapani or Chisopani (Cold water) at a teahouse.
Day 4, Chispani to Nagarkot 2250m, (17 km) Trekking time 6-7 hours.
After breakfast, we precede our trek on the flat trails for about 2and half hours. Then the trail descends almost two hours then we will reach a small village called Chowki Bhanjyang where we will have our lunch. Beyond Chowki Bhanjyang, the trail is flat for almost one and half hours.Then an hour ascends to arrive at the popular hill station called Nagarkot. Nagarkot provides great panoramic views of the Himalayas. We can see five of the fourteen tallest mountains in the world, including part of Mt. Everest (8,848m/29,028ft) from here. Other mountains are Lhotse (8,516m/27,941ft), Cho Oyu (8,201m/26,907ft), Makalu (8,463m/27,767ft), Manaslu (8,163m/26,782ft) and many other lesser summits. The view of the peaks looks gorgeous during Sunrise and Sunset. Stay overnight at a hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 5, Nagarkot to Telkot 30m drive (12 km) then hike to chagunarayan 1400m trekking time 2.5 hours.
Wake up early in the morning for fabulous Sunrise view through magnificent mountains. Spend some time there and back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, we drive to Telkot from private transportation, and start our hiking through lush jungle and tamnag’s villages to Changunarayan Temple, listed as the world heritage site. This is a fifth century made Temple located over a hillock 15 kms east of Kathmandu and is full of artistic works on metal and wood. Inscription dating back to 464 AD found here are the first epigraph evidences of Nepalese.
Day 6, Drive to Chitwan with comfortable private car and a friendly tour guide.
After 3 hours of driving you arrive at the rafting put in point and you have about 3 hours of rafting in the Trisuli River. After Lunch then drive to chitwan. Upon arrival at Chitwan ,after you are fresh and taking rest our representative will brief you about the chitwan jungle safari program. In the evening you will see the Tharu cultural dance program approximately one hours and 8:00 pm dinner. Overnight at Chitwan.
Day 07, Full day Chitwan jungle safari.
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Bird watching / elephant riding/safari to Chitwan national park
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Tharu village excursion tour where you will see Tharu ethnic group, their culture and tradition .Tharu is only the ethnic group just located at Chitwan district.
1:00 p.m.: Lunch.
3:30 p.m.: Visit the elephant breeding center
6:00 Pm: our representative will briefing about the chitwan national park history
8:00 p.m.: Dinner. Overnight at Chitwan
Day 8, Chitwan jungle safari – Pokhara.
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Jungle walk & Elephant safari tour in Chitwan national park
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Departure from Chitwan drive to Pokhara, transfer to hotel drive approximately 05 hours overnight in Pokhara at hotel.
Day 9, Sightseeing in Lakes and Mountainous city of Pokhara.
Early in the morning, our guide will take to you sarangkot for superb Himalayan views of Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , drive back to pokhara. After breakfast, our tour guide will take you for full day sightseeing around Pokhara valley such as David fall, Mahendra cave, world peace stupa and fewa lake boating , transfer to hotel. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 10,Pokhara to Kahthamdu.
Drive or fly back to Kathmandu. Relax in the hotel in Kathmandu or take your time for souvenir shopping in the town on your own.
Day 11, Final departure from Kathmandu.
We will drive you to TIA –for your final departure from Nepal.
- Pick up and drop back from and to International Airport.
- 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu & 2 nights in Pokhara on BB in twin sharing basis.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara valley guided sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu chitwan and chitwan to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary.
- 2 nights full board program in Chitwan in twin sharing basis with all the program as shown in the itinerary.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu flight ticket and domestic airport taxes.
- Rafting as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary in chitwan national park.
- Tour guide for all the itinerary days.Insurance for crews working with you.
- All government taxes.All service charges.
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and pokhara.
International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- All kinds of bottled drinks.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.
- Purely personal nature expenses.
- Tips (tipping is expected by field crews such as guides, drivers but not a mandatory)