Travelling to the eastern part of the world must not purely be a vacation as such but it should be something special. You must be able to experience something that is hidden, something which is interesting and something curious. Sacred Buddhist meditational trek gives you an opportunity to trek to the Mt. Everest trekking region and brings you the insight about spirituality. Join our Sacred Buddhist meditational trek to practice Buddhism in different classic and sacred Buddhist monasteries with real Sherpa guide. Sacred Buddhist meditational trek brings you wonderful chance to study Tibetan culture and their way of life in Sherpa settlements. It is a right set of circumstance to heal your stress and anxieties. In this package you are trekking and healing. So, it is a double benefit Nepal trekking trip that gives you totally different.
There are several places from where Everest Views are possible. If you want to make your trip more adventurous, it is also possible to hike up to Everest Base Camp by adding some more days into your Everest Trekking itinerary. The Everest Meditational Trek trail takes you to the less known villages in the Khumbhu where the turmoil of tourism is nonexistent and one can enjoy the serenity of the surroundings. Majestic mountains and waterfalls flowing off the steep mountain sides are indeed a sight to sore eyes. You can overcome from your stresses and start feeling totally rejuvenating. You start feeling like that when you are walking through ancient Monasteries, Mani Stones and Chhortens. All these symbols have spiritual connectivity . The Sacred Sites Trail of sacred Buddhist meditational trek follows existing trekking route, encouraging visitors to extend their stay in the region, and explore additional cultural and natural sites.
This circular trail passes clockwise through 10 Monasteries, Caves, Hermitages and Nunneries, starting from Namche Bazzar, visiting several sites in the Thame Valley and ending at the Tengboche Monastery and trekking back to Likla where your flight is waiting for you to return back to Kathmandu. Everest Meditation Trek mingle you into the Himalayan spirituality,hospitality and to nature these qualities make this trip one of unique Himalayan Treks.Another similar kind of trek which presents you Tibetan cultures and way lives is upper mustang trek. Sacred Buddhist Meditational Trek is a wonderful trip in Nepal. Sacred Buddhist Meditational Trek is an ideal Meditation Trek in Nepal. Nepal meditation trek offers trek and meditation in sacred and old monasteries in the Everest trekking region.
Trip Highlight -Guided Sightseeing in World heritage sites of Kathmandu valley.
-Scenic Mountain Flight while flying to Lukla from Kathmandu and return.
-Visiting Number of monasteries of different sects of Buddhist schools.
-To sit for the meditation in different monasteries and retreat centre is possible.
-Well experienced and friendly government license holder local guides.
To book this trip or for further information please write us at email@example.com
Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu Nepal (1350m) and transfer to Hotel organized by Himalayan Adventure Sports.
- You are met at the airport and transferred to accommodations. Check into the hotel.Participate in arrival ceremony including introduction to Nepal history and culture, and a briefing on Himalayan Adventure Sports Innovations. Enjoy your free time.
Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley for experiencing Buddhism and Hinduism (1350m)
- Visit Boudhanath Stupa considered the world’s largest Buddhist shrine, a site of pilgrimage for Buddhists from all over the world. Continue to the Hindu temple of Pashupathinath built in pagoda style with a gilded roof and site of holy Hindu cremations. Then explore the ancient Swayambhunath monkey temple, the most profound expression of Buddhist symbolism in Nepal and the central location of the valley’s creation myth. The surrounding area is home to hundreds of Tibetans in exile. Return to the hotel and pack up with your trekking gears for the upcoming trip.
Day 3, Kathmand to Phakding 2600m.
- 40 minutes early morningscenic flight to Lukla and approximately 3 hours of trekking to Phakding.
- you trek with our government license holder local guide along the Dudh Koshi valley passing through Buddhist monuments with breathtaking views of Kangaru Himal and Khwangde Range. You have your lunch in Phakding and enjoy your free time in the village.
- Overnight at Lodge in Phakding.
Day 4, Phakding to Namche Bazzar 3450m.
- 4 hours of trekking day.There are couple of suspension bridges over the Dudh koshi river untill you reach Monjo while trekking to Namche Bazaar.
- Then we trek continue via jorsalle. You have Lunch in Jorsalle. From here, we start climbing up after crossing long high suspension bridge over the confluence between Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi until reaching Namche Bazzar.
- Overnight in Lodge in Namche Bazaar.
Day 5: Acclimatizing and Resting in Namche Bazaar.
- While resting and acclimatizing in the most popular Namche Bazaar it is recommended to hike to the most famous Everest View Hotel for majestic views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, Holy Khumbila and other snow-capped Peaks around. It is very good idea also to explore the town and the monastery.
- Overnight in Lodge in Namche.
Day 6, Namche Bazzar to Thame 3800m,
- Trail we trek on for 5-6 hours to reach Thame village that used to be part of trade routes between Nepal -Tibet. You trek along Bhote Koshi River. You are passing number of chortens while trekking with magnificent mountain vies.
- You have your lunch in Thamo after then the trek continues again crossing by suspension bridge over the Bhote Koshi River until reaching Thame.
- In the evening our guide takes you to Monastery in the Thame village for short meditation and for evening pray.
- Overnight in Lodge in Thame.
Day 7, Thame to Khumjung 3770m,
- Your trekking goes down until Khunde along the bhote koshi river. You have your lunch in Khunde and your trek ascends from Khunde up to Khumjung Village.
- Khumjung Monastery and Hillary Hospital are two major places waiting for you to visit. In the Monastery you can observe spirituality and in the Hospital you can appreciate the impressive work organized in the remote are of Nepal by Hillary Trust. Khumjung Monastery is very famous for housing the Skull of Yeti.
- Overnight in Lodge in Khumjung.
Day 8, Khumjung to Phortse 3800m.
- Trekking 5 hours and the attraction of the day is the magnificent views of Amadablam, Thamserku, Khwangde and other peaks around.
- At the beginning, you trek down to Sanasa following Rhododendron forest. you have your lunch in Mongla and from there your trek goes steep descent to Phortse Thangna and from there you start climbing up through the Rhododendron forest until Phortse.
- Overnight in Lodge in Phortse.
Day 9, Phortse to Pangboche 3915 m.
- This day is shorter and one of easy days. We are offering such schedule to make it easy to acclimatize with the environment you are trekking in.You can already arrive in Pangboche in the lunch time and have your free time for resting.
- you have breathtaking views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam and other peaks around. Enjoy your time in Pangboche Monastery in the evening.
- Overnight in Lodge in Pangboche.
Day 10, Pangboche to Dingboche 4400m.
- You start walking along the hill side trail out of Pangboche, and soon you will reach a small village called Somare where you can stop for a cup of tea.From the hill side trail, the path then will take you through vast open plains and grazing land.
- As you head higher and nearer toward Dingboche, trees slowly disappear from the landscape. Here it is normally windy and chilly but otherwise, a pleasant walk through the plains.
- Overnight in Lodge in Dingboche.
Day 11, Dingboche to Tengboche 3850 m.
- Your trek goes back to Pangboche through an Iron bridge over the Imja Khola and follow the trail though the lush forest of Rhododendron until Debuche.
- In Debuche you visit one nunnery here after your visit you can enjoy your lunch here and then your trek start climbing up until Tengboche. In Tengboche you can visit the biggest monastery of this region.
- Overnight in Lodge.
Day 12, Tengboche to Namche Bazzar 3450 m.
Your trek goes down to Phungi Thangna. When you cross a wooden bridge over the Dudh Koshi River then your trek climbs up until reaching Kyangjuma where you have your lunch. Trek to Namche Bazzar. Overnight in Lodge in Namche Bazaar.
Day 13: Trek from Namche Bazzar to Lukla 2840m,
You are trekking back to Lukla as you did before from Lukla to Namche. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 14: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
40 minutes early morning scenic flight to kathmandu. Check in the hotel and enjoy your free time.
Day 15: Sightseeing to the Historical heritage sights.
- Bhaktapur is the right place to look at traditional Newari cultures, medieval art and architecture. You are specially welcome to appreciate wooden craft done during the medieval period. Newars are indigenous people of Kathmandu valley and one of the prominent ethnicity out of a hundred in Nepal. Here you can stroll for authentic handicrafts produced by locals including traditional potteries making. Bhadgaule Tpis (locally made Nepali traditional caps) khukuris (Gurkha knives) are some of examples.
- After your lunch (you can try Mewari foods) and great trip of Bhaktapur. Take half an hour drive to the oldest pagoda of Changu Narayan temple found in 4th century, the oldest out of all the temples of Kathmandu valley. Our tour guide will tell all about the places and take you back to the hotel.
Day 16: Final departure.
- Our car will drop you off in the International Airport to fly home.
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Domestic flight ticket KTM/Lukla/KTM and domestic airport tax.
* 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* All transportation (Private Car).
* Sagarmatha National Park permit and all necessary permits.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone, internet
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for guide, porters, driver…