Maratika Namobuddha Lumbini Tour offers Nepal Best Buddhist Places to visit with widely knowledgeable tour guide. Nepal has a lot of Buddhist pilgrimage sites. These holly places are all so sacred. Guru Padmashambhava achieved immortality through tantric meditation in the holly Maratika cave. That is the reason why it is so sacred and powerful Buddhist place. Similarly, Lumbini becomes the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage site since Buddha himself was born here in 623 BC. Namobuddha is one of the newest Buddhist sites but it has old Buddhist story to tell. The story goes in this way. Buddha saved motherhood by stopping the hungry tigress who was ready to eat her cubs by offering his own flesh. This holly task was done in one of his incarnations. An old monastery was built there by collecting his remaining. Maratika Namobuddha Lumbini Buddhsit Pilgrimage Tour is one of the best Nepal Tours. We also provide only jeep renting service to Maratika.
There are 2 options to go Maratika or Haleshi Mahadev Cave. Firstly, you can take a 40 minutes scenic flight to Lamidada then drive to Maratika. Secondly take a 4WD 12 hours lovely drive from Kathmandu through different awesome villages to there. Second option is reliable since flights are not regular or may be delayed due to weathers and technical problems.
Touring to Namobuddha and Lumbini is easy. Namobuddha is just 43 kilometers away from Kathmandu. While driving there, awesome Himalayan view is possible from some of the places on the way. Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha, UNESCO world heritage site is one of the most sacred Nepal’s Buddhist sites in the world. It is easy to go there since there are regular flights near Lumbini and also there is availability of good roads connection. If you choose to drive to Lumbini you will pass by Chitwan National Park: the biggest park to experience wildlife and their life styles.
Trip Facts of Maratika Namobuddha Lumbini Tour:
Tour Duration: 09 Days.
Tour style: Guided Tour/Pilgrimage/Meditation
Accommodation: Hotels/Lodges/Tea Houses
Food: All kind of foods available in all the touring areas.
Transportation: Drive/fly – drive with 4WD to and fro Maratika- Kathmandu, drive normal car to and fro Lumbini- Kathmandu and Namobuddha Kathmandu. Fly to and fro Kathmandu-Lumbini only.
Day 01, Arrive In kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
day 02, Drive to Namobuddha early in the morning. And sightseeing and meditation to the holleist monastery overnight here.
Day 03 drive 12 hours to Maratika Cave.
Day 04 In Maratika.
Dau 05 Maratika to Kathmandu.
Day 06 fly to Lumbini.
Day 07 In Lumbini.
Day 08, Lumbini to kathmandu and sightseeing and meditation in Kapan Monastery.
Day 09 Final departure.
Itinerary in details is coming up.
- Pick up and drop back from and to International Airport and Domestic airports
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu on BB in twin sharing basis.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Guided sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board stay in Namobuddha monastery with meditation and food.
- Kathmandu to Lumbini and Lumbini to Kathmandu flight tickets and airport tax
- Tour guide for all the itinerary days, insurance for crews working with you.
- All government taxes
- All service charges.
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Lumbini
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon
- your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- All kinds of bottled drinks.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.
- Purely personal nature expenses.
- Tips (tipping is expected by field crews such as guides, drivers but not a mandatory)