Kathmandu Pokhara Tour offers you to visit two amazing cities of Nepal. Places you are touring are listed into world heritage sites of Nepal. These regions are incredibly historical, spiritual and archaeological .Trip to pokhara from Kathmandu is one of the best options in the list of Nepal tours. Kathmandu pokhara package cost is always reasonable and it worth taking this tour. This package price for Nepali is different because entrance fees are free for locals. 5 nights 6 days incredible tour in Nepal offers beautiful and lovely places to visit . Kathmandu pokhara tour is not only a simple tour but also a package that includes great views of the Himalayas. Cremation in the bank of the Baghmati River is the part of the tour. It gives you the chance to understand the values of the life and the death as well. A smart tour guide can give you a clear picture of the procedure of the cremation.
There is not only road but also air connections available to go to pokhara from Kathmandu. Couple of reliable air service providers are carrying people to and fro Kathmandu Pokhara. It of course makes quite easy to go to Pokhara especially for those who want to avoid overland journey .We can customize the tour as you like. Trip cost depends on how you want your Kathmandu pokhara tour to organize. Couple of reasons for that is like what kind of accommodations you prefer. What mode of transportation you would like to take. On top of all these there are different holiday package in pokhara such as adventurous, cultural, spiritual and natural too. All these factors can make your tour different. Just let us know your interest then we can easily convert them into your type of tours.Once you in Pokhara you can also think about easy trek in Nepal from there. You can also start famous Annapurna Circuit trekking from pokhara which is one of the best treks in Nepal.
Booking Kathmandu pokhara tour package from Delhi or any part of India is possible. We also have special offer for Indians who want to take our trip all the way from their home. Moreover it is a wonderful tours in the major best cities of Nepal. Take a Nepal’s nature tour to acknowledge the serene beauty of the Himalayas. Pokhara the second largest city of Nepal and the most beautiful place in the world as well. It offers magnificent mountain views just right from her lap.Nepal pokhara tour can give you great life time experience. Take a sightseeing tour of historical Kathmandu and learn from experts as they show you the city’s best attractions and famous architecture. Learn interesting historical and cultural facts about Kathmandu and Pokhara on a walking tour, a boating tour, a Mountain View tour, or even a paragliding tour.
- Pashupatinath is an authentic place to see the differences between materialism and spiritualism.
- Boudhanath stupa is a superb Tibetan architecture and right location to fell Tibetan Buddhism.
- Medieval history, magnificent mountain views, boating on phewa lake are highlights of kathmandu Pokhara tour.
- Join our best Nepal tour to experience hidden beauty of Nepal. Kathmandu Pokhara tour is the best option to explore breathtaking Annapurna Himalayan Views without trekking to the Himalayas.
Always feel very comfortable if you want to combine your tour with Chitwan National Park. Alternatively, you can also go to Lumbini as well from Pokhara. You can make this tour even longer to stay longer in Pokhara. Just send us your interest in email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel arranged by us for your accommodation.
You are met up in Kathmandu international airport by our Airport representative and drive to the hotel in a private car.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley in world heritage sites.
After breakfast, at around 9 a.m. in the morning our tour guide will arrive with a private car to take you to tour to the UNESCO world heritage site. You start your sightseeing tour from Swayambhunath temple. It is a Buddhist shrine famous for both Hindus and Buddhists. It is also known as monkey temple. It’s a great place to experience Buddhist symbols and architecture as well as great views of whole Kathmandu valley. Our cultural guide will brief about all the symbolic meanings as per your interest. Then you gonna go to the Pashupatinath Temple where you can see the last moment of the life .That is the cremation of dead bodies and it is a perfect place to talk about materialism and spiritualism. Finally you arrive in the oldest and the biggest Buddhist stupa known as Boudhanath stupa. It is a mini Tibetan market. You can see authentic Tibetan handy craft. Do not forget to ask your tour guide to take to real healing bowl therapy center to understand its importance and benefits. Back to the hotel again.
Day 3:Fly or drive to Pokhara and sightseeing in Pokhara.
Taking a overland transportation and air service both have great benefits. Overland transportation allows you to experience the countryside beauty of Nepal whereas air service offers you the magnificent mountain views just close by yourself. Overland transportation takes 7 hours to reach Pokhara and won’t be able to take a sightseeing tour for this day on the other hand it only takes 35 minutes to reach pokhara by flight and will be able to take a wonderful sightseeing tour in Pokhara. check in the hotel in Pokhara.
Day 4: sightseeing in Pokhara’s heritage sites and boating on the Fewa Lake.
Pokhara is the city of lakes, mountains, caves and old architectures. This day you have activity even before breakfast. Wake up early and drive to sarangkot 25 minutes and reach there before sunrises. You are going to view wonderful Annapurna ranges accompanied with other Himalayas right with the golden sunrise. Then back to the Hotel and take your breakfast. After this, take a temples tour, caves tour, and boating tour. All will be arranged by our tour guide.
Day 5: Fly or drive back to Kathmandu.
According to your choice of travelling style, we will arrange whether flight or drive. taking flight will give you another chance of taking a sightseeing tour to Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar squares. Both used to be separate kingdom until 1768 A.D.
Day 6: your final Departure.
We will drop you to Kathmandu International Airport.
- Pick up and drop back from and to International Airport and Domestic airports
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu on BB in twin sharing basis and same service in pokhara for 2 nights 3 days.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Guided sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and pokhara to Kathmandu flight tickets and airport tax or private vehicle as you preferred .
- Tour guide for all the itinerary days, insurance for crews working with you.
- All government taxes
- All service charges.
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and pokhara
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon
- your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- All kinds of bottled drinks.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.
- Purely personal nature expenses.
- Tips (tipping is expected by field crews such as guides, drivers but not a mandatory)