Dhampus Australian Camp Family Trek is a Nepal’s complete Family Package. Nepal Family Tour designed by Himalayan Adventure Sports offers different test of Nepal Tourism products. You get multiple family friendly activities in the most popular touristy places of Nepal such as:
-Guided day trip to Kathmandu valley to observe Buddhism and Hinduism in the most popular Heritage sites.3 days easy and short trek in the Annapurna Classical trekking area which is one of world’s famous Himalayan Treks in Nepal especially for the families travelling with their children . When you have done this trek, half day city tour with cultural guide is arranged to experience the real beauty of mountain and lake city of Pokhara.
-2 nights 3 days full board wildlife activities in the most popular and the biggest National park of Nepal. In Chitwan National Park, you are provided elephant back riding in the lush jungle to observe hundreds of endangered animals and plants. Cultural show performed by indigenous, village walk, canoe ride and bird watching.Thinking about family trekking in Nepal and worrying for right pace itinerary for your kids? No worries at all, we know everything what a family needs. Handover your family to us and just let us know the type of the trip you have in your mind. We will make it happen amazingly.
Dhampus Australian Camp Family Trek which is also known as short trek from Pokhara starts after an hour driving from Pokhara city to Phedi. Phedi is a small village and one of famous trekking starting points in Annapurna trekking region. Dhampus Australian Camp Family Lodge Trek offers you to observe beautiful slate roofed houses in Dhampus Village where you will see multi cultural and multi ethnic groups living together sharing their culture and way of lives.
There is nothing to worry about the foods and accommodations in the area you are trekking in. There are good tourist standard lodges which are regularly inspected and followed up by ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project). Dhampus Australian Camp Trekking offers magnificent views of Annapurna South, Fishtial, Mt Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak and Himchuli. The view is very much similar that you can view from Poonhill. Poonhill is a very popular mountain hill in Annapurna Trekking region for wonderful mountain views. This is one of the best Nepal Family Treks package. A trip everyone should take at least once in their life when in Nepal is ghorepani poon hill trek and it is the best Nepal’s trek for elderly people as well. Himalayan Adventure Sports brings you new Nepal tours information. There are many kind of tours in Nepal one of that is spiritual and healing tour and religious tour like Kathmandu lumbini tour. There are other breathtaking Nepal family treks and the same one in the same region is poon hill family trek. This is the best Nepal family package.
Day 1, Arrive in Kathmandu Nepal (1350m) and transfer to Hotel organized by Himalayan Adventure Sports.
You are met at the airport and transferred to accommodations. Brief introduction about the trip with our representative. Mingle with welcome drink and be rested in the hotel.
Day 2, Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley for experiencing Buddhism and Hinduism.
Visit Boudhanath Stupa considered one of the world’s largest Buddhist shrine, a site of pilgrimage for Buddhists from all over the world. Continue to the Hindu temple of Pashupathinath built in pagoda style with a gilded roof and site of holy Hindu cremations. Then explore the ancient Swayambhunath monkey temple, the most profound expression of Buddhist symbolism in Nepal and the central location of the valley’s creation myth.
Day 3, Fly to Pokhara and Trek to Dhampus 1655m.
- 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu to pokhara.
- 40 minutes drive from pokhara to phedi from Pokhara domestic Airport
- 3-4 hours of trekking with hospitable villages and magnificent mountain views.
Day 4, Trek from Dhampus Village to Australian Camp 2170m.
- On the way, views of Majestic Mountains.
- 2 hours easy trek with kids pace through the rhododendron and oak forests until Pothana village.
- Get ready for another hour walk after a short break in Pothana for stone staircases to Australian Camp.You will enjoy with Sunset view over the Himalayas in the evening. We will stay overnight in Hotel.
- Enjoy your free time with your family, take lunch and be rested. Join sunset views coming from the mountains and sunrise views next day morning.
Day 5, Trek to Kande and drive to pokhara 950m.
- 2 and half hour trek to kande where our drive is waiting for you to drive you back to Pokhara.
- check in hotel in pokhara, take lunch and proceed for pokhara city sightseeing with our cultural tour guide. Visit temples, caves and drive near to Phewa Lake for wonderful boating. Drive back to the hotel after boating and be rested.
Day 6, Pokhara to Chitwan (415m) 5 hours drives.
After Breakfast, take everything from your hotel in Pokhara and get ready for 4 hours drive to Royal Chitwan National Park a UNESCO world cultural heritage site and home to the rare endangered and elusive Bengal tigers. Check in the resort in Chitwan then take your Lunch here. Visit the Park centre and ride on the backs of elephants through the lush jungle with its thick trees cover and tall grass that shelters many animals including single horned Asian Rhinoceros and sloth bears. Royal Chitwan National Park is the home for more than 543 species of Birds. It is also known as the heaven for bird watchers.
Day 7, Chitwan Tours or more activities in the National Park.
Begin exploring Royal Chitwan National Park a unique subtropical lowland environment of hills, lakes, rivers and flood plains. Chitwan National Park is a former Royal hunting region that sustains an enormous verity of wild lives. Rise for early morning bird watching. After breakfast enjoy a variety of options including a leisurely jungle walk, a peaceful canoe trip and nearby village walking trip.
Day 8, fly from Chitwan to Kathmandu 1350.
- Optional early morning bird watching. After breakfast, depart chitwan to Kathmandu
- 30 minutes drive to Chitwan domestic Airport and 25 minutes flight to Kathmandu
- strolling around in Kathmandu for souvenir shopping on your own.
- Cultural show with typical Nepali dinner as a farewell party.
Day 9, Final Departure.
Our Vehicle drop you to International Airport.
Our Package Includes:
- Airport- Hotel- Airport pickups and drops with private vehicle.
- 3 night’s standard hotel in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis with bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara & Chitwan to Kathmandu domestic Airfare and airport tax.
- 1 night’s standard hotel in Pokhara in twin sharing basis with bed and breakfast.
- Dhampus Australin Camp family trek with 3 meals a day.
- Government licensed friendly and well-experienced trekking guide with fluent English proficiency
- with his salary, equipments and insurence.
- All the needed permits such as TIMS & ACAP.
- 1 porter/s for each two trekkers with their salary and insurance.
- All needed transportation as necessary according to itinerary.
- Cultural show with typical Nepali dinner as a farewell party.
- Office service charge.
- Government taxes and tourism taxes.
- International Airfare.
- Visa to Nepal
- All the foods in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
- Your travel insurance.
- Personnel expenses.
- Unexpected extra price coming beyond our control such as natural calamities, change of itinerary,
- political unrest, rescue etc.
- Tips for guide, porters and drivers.