Best tour namely Bardia national park tour is one of classic tours suitable for all kind of people in Nepal. It is not only a tour in nature as such but also offers you cultural shows. Don’t miss the chance of having experience to feel multiple activities in one tour. It offers from mountain flight to jeep safari and from rafting to cultural show.Accommodations are great and foods are wonderful here. Easy way of getting there is usually fly From Kathmandu to Nepalgunj. Then after drive to reach there. Once you get there you will have wonderful welcome follows by check in formalities. Afterwards,bunch of activities will follow you including rare wildlife and wild plants. family travelling to Nepal with children can of course join this . You can see something different in the wild which is perfect family tour as well in Nepal
Bardia National Park
As a matter of fact, Bardia National Park is the largest national park in Nepal. Bardia national park tour does not only offer rare animals but also allows to see endangered flora and fauna. Similarly, this is the wonderful place to meet up with hundreds of other wild species and varieties of birds too. Bardia national park tour package comes up in full board jungle activities. You will have hospitable services done by the local people with locally produced organic foods. Full board package even includes park entrance fees for our valued customers. Bardia national park management is doing fantastically well and rapidly growing as a brand in Nepal’s tourism trade. Day jungle safari jeep trip is one of exciting activities which allow you to go into the dense forest. This is like chitwan national park tour but options are uniquely different.
In addition, we recommend you to take a bardia map in your hand since the park is so huge. It makes sure about the location you will be walking in, so that you are not lost. But the best part of the tour is that the naturalist is always with you. This jungle walking trip is like a bardia national park trek.This park is a new one but has been really popular in a short period of time. Furthermore bardia national park tour is comparatively better than other jungle tours in Nepal. Equally wonderful part of this tour is cultural shows, local organic foods and hygienic accommodations. Bardia park hotels buy locally produced organic foods as much as they need. That helps a lot to the locals to generate their incomes again. Very importantly bardia management committee is becoming like friends of the locals.
Day 1: fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgung and drive to Bardia National Park.
Relax in our Tharu bar or beautiful garden.
Discover Tharu life and culture through our Tharu village and culture tour.
Visit to Tharu Museum.
Visit to Crocodile Breeding Center.
Day 2: More activities inside the National Park.
Whole day walking safari to view Gangetic Dolphin- swimming possible.
Day 3: Explore the Park.
Exploration of Tiger territory ( Half day Walking).
Elephant back safari.
Day 4: Departure from the Park after remaining activities.
Early morning Bird watching – followed by chance to relax or explore the surrounding village.
Visit to Elephant Breeding Center.
Departure after lunch.
* Round trip flight ticket from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu and airport tax.
* All ground transportation by private vehicle from and to airport/bus station.
* Meals on full board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea, Coffee and Hot Water).
* Accommodation in twin sharing basis at Hotel/Resort.
* All the Jungle Safari/Activities as per above mentioned itinerary/program.
* All national park fees/entry permits.
* English speaking Nature/Jungle guide.
* Tourist service charge.
* Office Service charge.
* All Government Tax.
* Any meals and accommodation in Kathmandu.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature and gratuities.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks/beverage bill, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Tips for guide, supporting staff and driver…