14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek is the best trek in the world not only because you are trekking to the Base camp of the roof of the world but also because of the presence of other mighty 8000+ mountains soaring around putting you in between them. It has an easy to strenuous itinerary trek plan. 14 days Everest Base Camp Trek starts with an awe-inspiring 40 minutes scenic domestic early morning flight to the popular mountain airstrip to Lukla. While flying you are already gifted with breathtaking views of the Himalayas in Nepal.
What to see and experience in 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek? This has always been a common question for all the trekkers who are planning for Everest Base Camp Trek. Classical Sherpa villages, old Buddhist Himalayan Monasteries, rare mountain wildlife, plants, flora, faunas and of course majestic Mt. Everest Views 8848m from many places are the major attraction of the Everest Base Camp Trekking itinerary. When you are trekking through Tengboche, Dingboche and Lobuche villages, the mountains views are clearer and nearer. When couple of days of strenuous ups and downs is done in order to reach the Base Camp of the top of the world then it is not that hard to trek back to Lukla as you have been able to do your ultimate dream trek.
Apart of being the Base Camp of the roof of the world, hiking to Everest Base Camp itinerary is designed for the beginners from Himalayan Adventure Sports. Our daily camps and the rest days that are fixed to the particular places in order to acclimatize you with Himalayan environment which makes you ready to push forward without any physical problems to the Everest Base Camp. When you are in the Everest Trekking region there is nothing to be worried about the standard of lodges and foods. Lodges are clean, people are hospitable foods are good and you can choose between Indian, continental and others. On top of that we use local people as your trekking crews who are friendly and well-experienced with government license trekking guide to make your trip safe and reliable. If you are a family then do not forget to visit Nepal family holiday .
To book this trip or for further information please write us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Everest Base Camp fixed departure Trek 2020/2021:
A. 25th September 2020, B. 6th October 2020, C. 5th November 2020, D.17th March 2021 and E.10th April 2021
Day 1, Arrive in Kathmandu 1,350 m.
Day 2, Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding 2,651m.
Day 3, Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3,450 m.
Day 4, Rest day for the acclimatization Namche Bazaar 3,450 m.
Day 5, Namche Bazaar to Tengboche 3,870 m.
Day 6, Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m.
Day 7, Rest Day and explore around.
Day 8, Dingboche to Duglha 4,600 m
Day 9, Duglha to Lobuche 4940 m
Day 10, Lobuche to Gorak Shep 5170 m, visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m
Day 11, Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar 5,545 m to Pheriche 4,288 m.
Day 12: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m.
Day 13, Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800 m.
Day 14, Fly to Kathmandu and the rest on your own.
Day 15 Final Departure.
- Airport Pick up & Drops by private transport.
- All Ground Transportation above program.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including cup of Tea or coffee each meals time.
- Accommodation on Guest House (Lodge) during the Trekking.
- Experienced English Speaking Guide.
- One porter for two Guest’s to carry your Luggages.
- All Government local Taxes.
- Everest National park fees.
- (TIMS)Trekkers information Management System.
- General equipment for Porter during the Adventure trip
- Guide and porter salary and their insurance.
- All Nepali Staff insurance during the trekking and extra services according to the guest per demand.
- Trekking equipment, any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks,phone and Laundry.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Entrance Fees any kind of Monastery, Temples etc.
- Any hotels in Kathmandu